Friday 13 May 2011

Behind the scenes...

This week has seen removals and reorganising as the studios are being transformed into magical 'white' gallery spaces in preparation for the degree show. (Private view: 6pm, 10th June! http://www.ucreative.ac.uk/degreeshows/campus)
I have been lucky in securing a place in the Herbert Read Gallery and all curatorial discussions have now been finalised (We hope). On with the wall painting/hanging. 

Here's a little preview:



     







Below are some images of my work that were recently on display in the boardroom at UCA, shown opposite this fine chap's work http://jackissutherland.blogspot.com/ (spot some works above). As the chosen ones we were selected to put a few works up to distract the board of governors whilst they doodle/discuss themselves to death.  






































In other news - despite my fear of losing all intelligent thoughts from the shallow depths of my cranium, I managed to get 70% - a First, for my dissertation. Unexpected pat on back.